GET INTO CROSSFIT AND GET FIT FOR LIFE
CrossFit is group training which uses movements we were born to do; squats, deadlifts, presses, pull-ups, push-ups, running and jumping. We also learn the Olympic lifting and aim to master basic gymnastics. We run, we row, we skip, we do burpees. We mix these different elements into as many different patterns and combinations as creativity will allow, because routine is the enemy. Training at high intensity is the key to getting the results we’re after; whether it’s decreased body fat, increased muscle mass, increased bone density, feeling better, sleeping better and looking better.
Whether you’re a stay at home mum, an athlete or a first responder (fire, police, military) CrossFit will get you fit and help you achieve your goals. For most of us, doing high intensity training 3-4 times per week and improving our nutrition is all that is needed to improve quality of life. For those of us seeking higher levels of fitness, or those with a specialisation, gaining a solid foundation of general physical preparedness is the key to big success.
We have a few different avenues you can get started at CrossFit Mitchelton:
- Never Done CrossFit or maybe a little or something similar then select FOUR WEEK FUNDAMENTALS
- Have done a little CrossFit but maybe a little inconsistent or not sure then REQUEST AN INTRO to go over the basics and help you determine whether you can jump straight in or move onto another avenue
- A fully fledged CrossFitter can jump straight into classes after completing our waiver, check class schedule
- After Personal Training with a coach 1:1 then look at your 1:1 PERSONAL TRAINING PAGE and select your trainer
FOUR WEEK FUNDAMENTALS
To ensure a successful start to CrossFit, Crossfit Mitchelton provides a Four Week Fundamentals program. These four weeks are specifically designed to provide the right pathway into CrossFit. For 3 sessions per week (1hour) over the 4 weeks you will work through foundational movements for CrossFit and the programming will be focused around building skill, strength and cardio endurance.
This block is specifically designed to provide the right pathway into the CrossFit classes. These 4 weeks are a great way to get you fit and confident and ready to join the CrossFit classes.
FOUR WEEK FUNDAMENTALS START REGULARLY
- Day One commences regularly on Saturdays
- Classes are Saturday 6.30-7.30am AND 2 mid week sessions either Monday, Wednesday (5.30am/7pm) OR
Tuesday/Thursday (5.30am/7pm) Agreed upon with trainer.
- All training takes place in the CrossFit Mitchelton facility
- Groups of NO MORE THAN 6 people
- Our coaches are all CrossFit Level 1 Trainers and all hold (or are attaining) Certificate III & IV in Fitness.
- Cost is a one off payment of $240
For Further information and to book in for the Four Week Fundamentals program contact email@example.com
or use form below
REQUEST AN INTRO
To request an intro email firstname.lastname@example.org or
FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION - Fill out the form below